Logo_urls are set, but still receiving complaints

(Judy) #1

Working forums are here. I set logo_url, logo_small_url, and favicon_url to this image in the admin settings, and it works fine. But I’m still getting this annoying complaint at the top of the admin page.

You haven't customized the logo images for your site. Update logo_url, logo_small_url, and favicon_url in the Site Settings.

It’s not complaining because the image is off-site, is it? I prefer having that asset on S3 anyway. How do I satisfy the computer?

(Jeff Atwood) #2

Not sure, @neil can you repro? I think it just tests for the presence of anything non default.

(Neil Lalonde) #3

The favicon_url is still the default.

(Judy) #4

Weird. I had it set, and it wasn’t showing up. I cleared it out, reset it back to the default, and put the path back in, and it’s working now… and the error message is gone!

I did a major upgrade a month or so ago. Some parts of the site were broken and someone had me ssh in and run a rake task, which fixed a lot of things. Is it possible something got stuck and the favicon got reset, even though the path was still in that box? Bizarre error. And I’m coming at this as a Rails developer, so you think I would be able to figure this out. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Neil Lalonde) #5

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.