Looking for advice: Want to link to main blog from the forum

Hey guys, I’m looking for some input and direction here. Bear with me, my knowledge of web design is a bit limited, so I hope I don’t sound too stupid.

So here’s my forum. A lot of forums I know of are an extension of a main website. In my case, it’s a blog. Here’s the front page: http://kazamatsuri.org/
Simply put, I want a link to my blog to be easily accessible from the forum, but I’m not sure of the best way to accomplish that (or HOW to accomplish that). I thought of adding a menu item to the left of ‘latest’ on the forum index that links to the blog, but I can’t find any easy way to do that either.

I’m just at a bit of a loss of what to do. If anyone could provide me with some kind of direction to solving this problem, I’d appreciate it. I hope I’m explaining myself well enough.

(Jeff Atwood) #2

Did you read the default included topic on your Discourse titled READ ME FIRST: Admin Quick Start Guide?

It covers exactly what you want to do in some detail.

Well now… Don’t I look like an idiot, aha. Was that there in previous versions of the guide? I’m sure I didn’t see that the previous times I perused the guide.

Anyway, thanks for that. Feel free to lock the topic.

(Jeff Atwood) #4