Hello everyone. I notice that there are a lot of requests about the integration Discourse inside a rails app.
Devise is maybe the preferred authentication solution for a lot of projects, so I think that maybe a tutorial (or a sample project) to show the best way to integrate a standard Devise installation with Discourse could be very useful.
The objective is very simple:
- Main app with Devise installed on www.example.com
- Discourse installed on forum.example.com
- User registration on the main app
- Trasparent login to Discourse
- One way user sync
- Discourse control panel fixes (hide the possibilità di change email and username)
I can help to create the tutorial and also the sample app on GitHub. There is something similar? Anyone has developed something that I can use as a starting point?