Manage multiple Discourse instances from one place only

Hello everyone
If you manage multiple Discourse forums (I’m taking care of two), you often find yourself doing repetitive work: upgrading core/plugins, various settings & styling and so on. If I’d have one more forum to manage i’ll probably go nuts ! :slight_smile:

There is a way of doing this one without going on all forum admins?

Thanks!

You can script rebuild at the command line. I’ve written a Discourse settings uploader that will install settings to multiple sites. I don’t know if an automated way to upload themes, though if the sites use the same themes you can host them at github.

@pfaffman 님, discourse-settings-uploader가 여전히 스탠드얼론 디스커스 인스턴스에서 다른 인스턴스로 사이트 설정을 복사하는 유일한(또는 최적의) 방법인가요?

그렇다면, 저장소에 제시된 예시인…

./discourse-settings-uploader https://discourse.example.com d35989078a system site_settings.json

…에 대해 site_settings.json 파일을 내 PC의 다운로드 폴더에 저장했습니다. 원격 서버에 저장해야 하는 것이 맞고, 그렇다면 어디에 저장해야 하나요?

그런 다음 해당 명령을 다음과 같이 실행해 보았는데…(콘솔에 표시된 오류를 받았습니다)…

추가로 안내해 주실 수 있는 부분이 있을까요?

Administrative Bulk Operations 가 가장 좋은 방법이라고 생각합니다.

네, 감사합니다. 앱의 app.yml 파일에서 플러그인을 복사하듯이, 테마 컴포넌트 목록을 저장하는 파일이 하나 있나요? 이 파일을 통해 한 인스턴스에서 다른 인스턴스로 복사할 수 있을까요?