Manifest error, icons src empty

Hi, I have installed a new Discourse using the discourse_docker with a specific configuration (using subfolder). Everything is working fine except I have an error in my webmanifest:

Error while trying to use the following icon from the Manifest: https://domain.com/forum/manifest.webmanifest (Download error or resource isn't a valid image)

Here’s my manifest content:

{"name":"Name","display":"standalone","start_url":"/forum/","background_color":"#ffffff","theme_color":"#ffffff","icons":[{"src":"","sizes":"512x512","type":"image/png"},{"src":"","sizes":"512x512","type":"image/png","purpose":"maskable"}],"share_target":{"action":"/new-topic","method":"GET","enctype":"application/x-www-form-urlencoded","params":{"title":"title","text":"body"}}}

Icons src properties are empty, I don’t know why because in my parameters, I have uploaded a manifest icon, I tried to rebuild using ./launcher rebuild app. Didn’t change anything. I also tried to override in discourse.conf site_manifest_icon_url but it doesn’t work either.

Any ideas? Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Is your manifest icon a valid png file?

1 Like

Yes it is, a little larger than 512x512 but it says that the image will be resized.

If there is a way to disable the manifest feature it’s fine for me, I don’t really need it and I actually only want to get rid of the error.

1 Like