Mini oneboxing of a discourse-topic doesn’t show click counts

(Pad Pors) #1

it you use mini oneboxing, then the click count number which is shown next to topic title, is not shown. it shows it here, but it doesn’t show click numbers in our forum:

it you use mini oneboxing, then the click count number which is shown next to topic title, is not shown. e.g. if you click on this link, others won’t see the click count: Please visit our Discourse Forum! (Directory)

not sure if this is a bug or it should be like this, but if you hyperlink the same topic and click on it, you’ll get number of clicks.

:thinking:

(Jeff Atwood) #2

Er what? I see click counts on all those, right now, above ↑

Are you perhaps getting confused because clicks from the post owner do not increment those counts? That’s intentional, it has always worked that way…

(Pad Pors) #3

you’re right, it shows up here! but in the two cases below, it didn’t:

1. here in meta: before posting this topic, I tried to find a mini-one boxed title in discourse, to check if this also happens here. and I found two links inside this reply:Mini (Inline) Onebox Support RFC , I clicked on both of them and the counter didn’t show up!

2. in our forum: clicks in posts on our forum doesn’t show up. e.g. this post: اولین باره اینجایی؟ خوش اومدی - بلاگ - پادپُرس , if you look at the the topics in the list, none of them have any clicks, while we’ve tested clicking on some of them by different users.