I have attempted to find the answers to these questions by searching meta, but they remained unresolved. Here goes:
- Does each instance of a multisite Discourse have its own…
- trust levels
- Can each instance of a multisite Discourse have its own…
- Permissions (e.g., only users in these groups have access)
- Privacy settings (e.g., this instance is private, this one is 90% public and indexed, etc.)
How does a user with access to multiple instances navigate between them? Can there be a shared navigation menu across the multisite that links to all the various Discourse instances?
- Does multisite offer analytics for each instance?
- Can we export the users from each instance? (E.g., to add to regional email lists).
In advance, thank you for assistance in understanding this feature.