I’m running a Discourse installation for a lecture, and I’ve configured my installation to send out daily digests by default.
However, only a single user has received digests so far, and I don’t know why. Here’s what I checked:
- No other digests have been logged.
- My test user hasn’t received any digests.
- All my users started at TL1, so no posts should be excluded for being TL0.
- The Digest preview in the admin area works as expected.
- Most of my users have digests enabled and the frequency set to daily, per default.
- Sidekiq is happy, and
Jobs::EnqueueDigestEmailsran recently and was
The single user who has received digests so far has increased the digest interval to three days. There are a few other users who have increased it to a week, but they might have visited the forum regularly enough to not trigger these digests.
I’m now wondering whether there’s a bug preventing weekly digests / digests with the default interval from going through. Is there any other reason for Discourse not to send out digests?