New Community Feedback Needed: Small Squall

(Michael Lapidakis) #1

I’m working on building a community using Discourse. Small Squall is a place where teams and small businesses can go to swap productivity ideas, get advice on the best communication tools to use or share their latest project management processes.

Working with teams over the past few years, I’ve noticed a void in information on these subjects. Choosing the best communication platform can be a big decision for a “lean” team, and getting advice from others in that situation is incredibly valuable. Many of these tools work together through API’s and services like IFTTT or Zapier, but most people aren’t aware solutions like this exist.

I named the site Small Squall because I believe with the right tools and processes, teams can become the perfect storm of productivity.

What advice can the Discourse community give me on growing the Small Squall community? I’m having trouble gaining traction, and it feels like the whole idea won’t ever take off. How have other community organizers got their ship off the ground?

(Jeff Atwood) #2

Probably you want this topic – let’s keep this all in one place.

(Jeff Atwood) #3