When not logged in sometimes there is a link to new available topics, but clicking on the link gives a access denied screen (Access Denied while trying to load [/new.json?order=default] Something went wrong.)
Yes, I can repro this on try.
- Open Try but don’t log in.
- Scroll through a topic in a category, for example #discourse.
- Have a new topic created in the same category.
- New topic notice appears at the bottom:
- Clicking the link
https://try.discourse.org/newleads to an error page
Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.
- New topic notice disappears on refresh.
Hmm I would classify this as a bug @sam. How is that leaking through to anon?
It’s not really leaking anything we just know that a new topic was posted it’s the same info we get when you park on latest as anon, should be straightforward to fix