No mails received by Admin/Moderator for any posts made by customers

Hi,
I am the admin of our community. I am receiving mails if someone is replying to a particular post but I am not receiving any mails if a new post has been made by a customer. Hence I cant track the activities.
The same is with the Moderator of the community. He is not receiving any mails at all, neither for replies/comments nor for new posts.
Help, please.

1 Like

If you want notifications for all new topics then you need to watch those categories.

6 Likes

You can go to your Preferences/Categories and add the category(ies) you want to be notified of new posts made. Under the first heading, Watched, add the category(ies) containing the topics you want to watch. Click save at the bottom when you’re done adding categories.

You can also enable Live Notifications in Preferences/Notifications. There’s other settings there as well. Check those out, but as before… click “Save” when finished.

3 Likes

Hi …With the settings you suggested the admin is now getting mails for the posts maid, but the moderator is still not getting mails for the same I’ve to forward him every time. Help, please.

1 Like

You can have your moderator set his preferences the same way, or you can set them yourself in his preferences (if you are an administrator). Hope this helps.

3 Likes