This should work, if it doesn’t we should change the code so it does.
FILE: app.yml or web.yml or other container definition
- mkdir -p plugins
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/docker_manager.git
#- git clone https://github.com/riking/docker_manager.git -b unbuffer-2
- git clone https://github.com/werweisswas/discourse-plugin-tagger.git
- exec: mkdir -p $home/plugins/locale_override/config/locales
# Locale override plugin
last_seen: "Last seen"
title: "Sign in"
log_in: "Sign in"
# disguise the error
spamming_host: "Body is invalid; try to be a little more descriptive"
title: "Welcome to the VIP Lounge"
If you can see this topic, you were recently promoted to **regular** (trust level 3).
You can now …
* Edit the title of any topic
* Change the category of any topic
* Have all your links followed ([automatic nofollow](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nofollow) is removed)
* Access a private Lounge category only visible to users at trust level 3 and higher
* Hide spam with a single flag
Here's the [current list of fellow regulars](/badges/3/regular). Be sure to say hi.
Thanks for being an important part of the Meta community!
(For more information on trust levels, [see this topic][trust]. Please note that only members who continue to meet the requirements over time will remain regulars.)
The issue with this is that the plugin would have to get changed with almost every release of discourse. I’d welcome every change because it means another improvement but it would make upgrading a matter of testing a plugin each time.
Currently I just grab a copy of the current server.en.yml, start the upgrade, and compre what it was changed to after the git-reset.
This process takes maybe 30-40 seconds (and the number of things I need to change lessens every month, so it’s just getting better) and I’m done before the final restart happens.
Now my welcome emails are the way I like them, and the subject lines are too my liking.
I’ve got open requests on both of those features, but for now, using sftp to get the files & edit them is pretty painless.