Thanks for the suggestion, I looked at the following places and couldn’t find anything that seemed related.
- no errors apart from an initial certificate error when I was getting let’s encrypt setup
- I got a bit lost in this file, are there any keywords I should look for?
- when I executed
cat production.log | grep error I saw the URLs for the “missing” images, they are valid and I can paste them into my browser and they will display properly
I looked at the source in Firefox and tried to see any differences between working and non working images. I can’t tell why one lightbox-wrapper is working and another isn’t. This issue also happens in Chromium. I’m not exactly sure what kind of source code differences to be looking for, but perhaps there is a clue in here if anyone had any suggestions on what I should search for?
I also noticed something interesting with the Hide Details features
- Here is a list item with the image pasted immediately on the next line
- Here’s another but with a link to the Ubuntu Website
- Here is a list item with the image pasted after a blank line.
- On my system, adding the blank line between a list item that had a URL in it would allow the image to display. Ubuntu Website
The above produces a different result on my system with the text I wrote originally, but strangely, if I paste the above sample text in verbatim, I don’t have the invisible image issue.