This happens often in my forum (3.3.0.beta3-dev). The post is made before the images are uploaded/processed - I’d love to have a solution that can prevent a reply before the images are uploaded. I suspect these come from a mobile phone on a cellular network, but I’m not sure.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Composer: incomplete uploads not checked on saving | 1 | 1045 | February 9, 2017 | |
| Usability issue with uploading picture when 'Uploading...' string is edited | 3 | 1276 | February 20, 2017 | |
| What causes a message to be posted while the attached files haven't finished uploading? | 5 | 469 | June 18, 2023 | |
| Submit blocked while upload incomplete | 0 | 465 | October 20, 2023 | |
| Remove "Uploading..." from a newly created / edited post | 1 | 1159 | July 6, 2016 |
