请晒出你们的Discourse T恤、袜子和其他周边商品的照片!

another best seller…

7 個讚

Much obliged to Jeff for the tee. The Philodator needs his battle wear.

khrr-K

22 個讚

with my new born son :baby:

61 個讚

Is there a better way to start your week? I submit that there is NOT!

30 個讚

I’m too old to be down at a skate park on a scooter. But it was a lot of fun with some of my boys even though I only had a cross-country scooter and couldn’t do any tricks.

19 個讚

What a coincidence, that’s the same price in New Zealand. :grinning:

I guess that I’d rather have a few months hosting over a t-shirt. But it would be a close run because the t-shirt will be enjoyed for many years. :heart_eyes:

Thankfully, I didn`t have that dilemma as I was gifted mine. :free: And it was the only gift I got for my fifty-fifth birthday so it is extra :cool:

6 個讚

Wait, you got one for free eventually?!

2 個讚

Not really. T-shirt wears out in a few months. :stuck_out_tongue: I like still the idea of paying my hosting bills instead. Would cover 2 months of my Discourse. :smiley:

1 個讚

Martin Luther King Jr National Historic Site in Atlanta, GA. The original discourse project.

32 個讚

I’d like to buy a Discourse coffee mug and a T-Shirt. Too bad there isn’t an easily discoverable “Merchandise” link on discourse.org!

3 個讚

The whole team during our meetup in :fr:

63 個讚

I’m still waiting the photos from the Indian meetup…:innocent:

11 個讚

Never thought I’d get the chance to wear a turban!

52 個讚

OH
MY
GOD

What the hell did @codinghorror do with that poor turban ???

21 個讚

Now now. You can’t tease a man for his personal sense of style. :wink:

Besides, I think he had a cold neck. It was only 43°C

17 個讚

Not for the style, but for the hot!

6 個讚

As an Indian, I find this is lovely! :smiley:

3 個讚

Any clues on how to get one of these? :slight_smile:

1 個讚
8 個讚

Looks perfect. Thanks!