But I’ve been using this plugin for more than a month now.
Things were normal 30 minutes ago.
( I even tried disabling the plugin - that didn’t help either)
“Suppress from homepage” is unchecked.
I can see some posts from that category are actually there in the homepage. When I say some I mean 2% of the posts from that category. Some of them are solved and some are unsolved.
This is happening with just the admin user. (in pc as well as mobile)
When I logged out from that account - everything shows up well.
For other users and “users with no accounts” - everything is showing up well.
So I’m really not able to isolate the issue here.
What I did “in those 10-15 minutes” has caused this.
It has affected just my admin account. (in both pc and mobile)
What I “did in those 10-15min” that broke things:
Access the category URL in which I have enabled the “solved” plugin and then appended “solved=no” to the URL and was browsing the topics and marking solutions there. I scrolled down like 7-8 pages and would have accessed like 70-80 topics in this 10-15 minutes. Once this was done, I went back to the homepage and saw things were broken there as I mentioned above.
I removed the “solved” plugin completely. That didn’t fix things either.
So, I’m guessing something else is wrong.
Like @David_Taylor pointed above in his below post, I’m also guessing it has something to do with the bug that he talked about in his thread.