Re: Migrate a phpBB3 forum to Discourse

I eventually used the dump from phpMyAdmin. Is there any example (or some more detailed specs) how to create the mapping sections in the (import) settings.yml?
My php_forums table looks like the following:

forum_id, MEDIUMINT(8) ...	parent_id, MEDIUMINT(8) ...
3	0
8	3
7	3
9	3
10	3
11	0
12	11
13	11
14	11
15	11
17	3

It seems that whichever ids I use and no matter whether I also specify the “new_categories: ” section, the message generated by the import container is ok:
creating new categories
11 / 11 (100.0%) [2803 items/min] n]
creating categories
11 / 11 (100.0%) [2704 items/min]

but what is created are two main categories (that were “forums” in the phpBB with the parent_id 0) and one empty subcategory in each one of them. The procedure does import all posts but they are all "orphaned’.