Reverse proxy for Discourse | Real IP masking

Thanks for your reply. I’m using an external smtp server and a different CDN.

Cloudflare is not enough to hide the IP address. iplogger. It is possible to learn the IP address in tools such as org. I couldn’t see anything in the discourse settings to prevent this. So iplogger. Thanks to a link taken from the org address, it is possible to learn the real IP address of the server at the entry points of the forum.

I’m thinking of using Discourse for a political party. Those with opposing views try too many avenues of attack. I need to build this forum solid.

Here’s what I pictured in my mind;

VPS - (discourse installed- external cdn, external smtp) — > reverse proxy (HAProxy- layer 7 ddos - reverse proxy) — > cloudflare

To stop using HAProxy / Reverse proxy, I need to ban URL in the forum. I don’t know how to prevent this from all inputs.

Thaks. Respect.