For the record, I just checked that I have automatic backups disabled, unless it’s something else that e.g. redis does every day and isn’t exposed to the Discourse admin config. But I’ve increased swap anyway and we’ll see how tomorrow goes!
axfelix
(Alex Garnett)
6
الموضوعات ذات الصلة
| الموضوع | الردود | مرات العرض | النشاط | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 429 too many requests good or bad ? (please help) | 14 | 293 | 25 أغسطس 2026 | |
| Is 1GB RAM enough for both WordPress and Discourse? | 21 | 4968 | 3 مارس 2017 | |
| Bursts of 502 Service Unavailable, pointers to debug | 15 | 1797 | 18 فبراير 2018 | |
| Troubleshooting a 429 (rate limit) | 19 | 6185 | 10 أكتوبر 2018 | |
| Discourse overloaded real traffic or DDOS? 100% CPU usage despite of decent traffic and high specs server | 18 | 2632 | 25 سبتمبر 2021 |