For the record, I just checked that I have automatic backups disabled, unless it’s something else that e.g. redis does every day and isn’t exposed to the Discourse admin config. But I’ve increased swap anyway and we’ll see how tomorrow goes!
axfelix
(Alex Garnett)
6
相关话题
| 话题 | 回复 | 浏览量 | 活动 | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 429 too many requests good or bad ? (please help) | 14 | 293 | 2026 年8 月 25 日 | |
| Is 1GB RAM enough for both WordPress and Discourse? | 21 | 4968 | 2017 年3 月 3 日 | |
| Bursts of 502 Service Unavailable, pointers to debug | 15 | 1797 | 2018 年2 月 18 日 | |
| Troubleshooting a 429 (rate limit) | 19 | 6185 | 2018 年10 月 10 日 | |
| Discourse overloaded real traffic or DDOS? 100% CPU usage despite of decent traffic and high specs server | 18 | 2632 | 2021 年9 月 25 日 |