@tgxworld when does the MigrateUrlSiteSettings job kick off? Or how can I manually execute it?
I’m losing my site logos when I restore a backup from an older version of discourse (v2.1.0) I thinks it’s caused by Easier logo changes for site admins The original logos were configured via the setup wizard.
- Pull latest discourse tests-passed branch
- cd into the discourse folder
- sudo rm -rf data
- ./bin/docker/boot_dev --init
- ./bin/docker/rails s
- (new terminal tab) ./bin/docker/sidekiq
- (in browser) http://localhost:3000
- Enable ‘Allow Restore’ > Upload a backup (from v2.1.0) > Restore the uploaded backup
When the restore completes, my site loads fine, but I now have my site title where the site logo should be (top-left corner of the header)
I’ve traced the issue back to MigrateUrlSiteSettings job not having run yet, but cannot figure out how that’s actually invoked. Any ideas how to get past this?