[SOLVED] When I look for tagged topics in "all categories", I get no results

Hi people!! :slight_smile:

First of all, thank you so much for this amazing tool :pray:
I’m using it to make a political forum in an attempt to help the many parties of my city to find common grounds, and so far discourse has provided an amazing solution for the mechanics involved in such matters (I still have to roll out the forum, but I’m confident it will work just fine :slight_smile: ).

After weeks of fine twitching, I just found one problem, I’m not sure if it’s a bug or not, because the behavior is not consistent: I have tagged a series of topics as a “chat”, since I plan to use them as “chat rooms”, for different categories. The problem is that when I’m in the father category (“all sub-categories” selected), and then I select “chat” from the dropdown menu, the browser returns no results (Image B). The confusing thing is that when I do the same but from the main page (“all (father) categories” selected) the browser returns to me all of the chat rooms as expected (Image A). Same thing if I’m in a sub-category (Image C). I’m not sure why it wouldn’t work the same way when standing in a (father) category.

Image A:

Image B:
imagen

Image C:
imagen

Any hint would be much appreciated. Thank you very much for your time!!

EDIT: i found the answer to my problem in this topic

Indeed, I have been using the description categories as chat rooms, but I will proceed by generating new topics for that purpose.