In the email I received this week titled “[Discourse Meta] Forum Activity for 11-30-2013”, all links to topics that are presented in the email with topic text (the top 5 topics in the email) do not have a domain. Instead, they start with “t/”.
The title text there links to
http://meta.discourse.org on the front.
This only occurs on the top 5 linked posts in the email. The link that is on the Discourse logo at the top of the email, as well as the links on the 35 or so topics linked under the “Other New Topics” heading are all correct.
Additionally, when I view the email source, it is only the HTML part that has this issue. All of the links in the Markdown version of the message (i.e. the
text/plain version) are all correct.
I went back through my email, looking at previous Discourse messages ("[Discourse Meta] Forum Activity for 11-22-2013", and back through the summer), and I found that all of them have all of the links (at least, all of the links that I checked) correct.