Tag Filter Bug - All Tags Not Showing

When we return to homepage and see the tags we get list which is incomplete.

When we reload the page by clicking reload option next to URL then the tag filter brings the rest of the tags

[Note we only have three tags currently. The forum is new]

Can you repro this @jomaxro?

1 Like

Hi @Nrsinga_Dasa, I’m going to need a few more details so I can properly test this. You say “when we return to the homepage”, what are you returning to the homepage from? Are you missing the tag immediately after it’s created? On every load of the homepage? Something else?

If I make a post and add a tag, then click on the Discourse logo to goto back to homepage (which is our category box list) it does not show the newly created tag. Only if I refresh the full page on the site next to the URL do the tags show.

Even if I delete a tag from a post and come back to the category box list by clicking Discourse logo it does not show it is gone until i refresh.

What I noticed is if I goto a category with posts that have say 2 tags in the category when i return back to category list whether through clicking Discourse logo or select All Categories from drop box selection box it will only show the 2 tags and not all the tags.

1 Like

Thanks for the details. I can repro this, but only when the homepage is set to Categories. The issue does not appear to occur when the homepage is Latest.

4 Likes

Hello Joshua,

That is correct. Only when homepage is categories. For Latest it shows all.

@vinothkannans can you add fixing this to your list. Not super urgent.

6 Likes