The following interpolation key(s) are invalid: "email"

Hi all,

I am using discourse with Vietnamese language. And I discovered a small number of errors here, I think this is a bug at translate.

In particular, when the user forgets the password and they enter their email / user, the website will send a message as follows:

Chúng tôi tìm thấy một tài khoản phù hợp với % {email}, bạn sẽ nhận được một email với hướng dẫn về cách đặt lại mật khẩu của bạn trong thời gian ngắn.

variable “email” I see is not correct, I think it should be %{email} (no space) instead of % {email}.

So I access to Text Content to fix it by replacing % {email} with %{email} but when I save it I get the following message:

The following interpolation key (s) are invalid: “email”

Original in VNMese
Nếu một trận đấu tài khoản % {email} , bạn sẽ nhận được một email với hướng dẫn về cách đặt lại mật khẩu của bạn trong thời gian ngắn.

Edit

Nếu một trận đấu tài khoản %{email} , bạn sẽ nhận được một email với hướng dẫn về cách đặt lại mật khẩu của bạn trong thời gian ngắn.

So pls help me.

Many thanks.

1 Like

It looks like the translation is broken and I’ve updated it on Transifex. The translation will be fixed the next time we update the translations in http://github.com/discourse/discourse

5 Likes