To send email from noreply@example.com you need to etc

Okay so i just finished installing Discourse succesfully and i am at the point where i need to make an account for my forum. So Discourse said it just send a verification email to me, but the only thing i get is an email from mailjet (the smtp server i use) which is basically telling me to verify my sender email. So i go to my mailjet account and click verify. It then says that i need to click the link that got send to my sender email. The problem is that i never made the sender email by myself. I don’t know how to explain it but i think mailjet made the email by itself. So basically i have no idea on how to access my sender email. Help would be much appreciated.

I’m not very familiar with mailjet but is it by chance that your domain requires some.sort of verification at mailjet? Sandbox mode can be an issue.

This is what it says.
And i am not in sandbox mode.

I don’t think that’s the right thing.
You shouldn’t be verifying a noreply address.
Please use this guide to see if it helps?

https://www.mailjet.com/support/how-to-validate-an-entire-sending-domain,214.htm

That link just goes to an error page.

It opens fine for me here. You can maybe search sender domain verification on mailjet faq.

The problem is that i already did all of those things. Everything works except the emails.

Can you share your discourse domain?
I’m fine with PM if you don’t want to share it publicly.
General troubleshooting may help:

2 Likes

You’ve opened five topics on your same email problem. Do not do this, keep everything in one topic.

2 Likes