Topic Templates

I also signature and like way of adding templates.

I do not aggre with that . Why we need plenty of software. We use disocurse for forum, file sharing, media sharing, announcement sharing, technical support , business support , events, wiki store, fun etc… Before i used 3~10 apps for handling each scenario and that way is not so good. It is pain in the ass get users to work with only one and not with 5 apps. If you measure features that you get by specialized piece of software and what you lose using simple forum perhaps you are going to give up of some fancy features of dedicated software against free form forum because in dedicated software you are going to miss 10 ~ 20 features of disource, and again users do not want to switching apps.

@Lid one of way to get this fast working is to make custom oneboxing plugin for inserting templates. There is Google calendar plugin which do some kind of tempting posts. What you cloud do is to make plugin which will IFAME you form into topic. I am trying to do same thing if I get working this I am going to share here.