TOS, Privacy and FAQ translation to Spanish, is there any?

Hello guys, I’m starting with discourse and I would like to know if there is any TOS, FAQ and/or Privacy translation for Spanish. I find it very complete and would like to put it on my forums.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Nop, there are not.
You must translate yourselft. :stuck_out_tongue:

You were the one who replied to the last topic asking the same right? could you help me? :smiley:

Qué necesitas exactamente?

What do you need?

Take a look:

Guidelines

Privacy policy

I haven’t translated the Terms of Service because I’m not sure if it complies with spanish law.

Las directrices y la política de privacidad están traducidas por mí y han sido añadidas hace tiempo a Discourse, aunque, la verdad, no las he comprobado exhaustivamente.

Wow thank you, that’s a really good translation.

Did you translated it long ago? and if yes, when exactly? maybe there are some things that need to be updated.

Thanks again! :smiley:

Both the Privacy policy and the Guidelines were translated in September of this year

(Fer Nando) #8

How do I use this version in my discourse?

De qué hablas @Fer_Nando ? qué necesitas usar?

(Fer Nando) #10

Quería saber si esos archivos van incluidos en discourse como usarlos, la instalacion la hice en ingles y luego pasé a español es_ES.utf8 además de selecionar el español en la config pero esa parte me sale en ingles aún.

Es porque no hay transifex para esas partes, tenes que traducirlo a tu gusto y placer.
O usar ese archivo que pasaron en este mensaje., pero eso es de ejemplo, yo te recomiendo personalizarlos.