Trading buttons: Buy, Sell, Exchange

Hello!
Did you test your plugin in 2.5 beta? Thanks

Hi! Unfortunately no.

Hi Dmitry,

I’m using it on v2.5.0.beta2, no troubles so far, working as expected.

Cheers,
Ismael

5 Likes

How do I restart Discourse? Is it a command that I put in my PuTTy command window? What is the command?

Trying to get this plugin working and I cant see the buttons after installing and setting it up in plugin settings and category settings.

Does this help? (look at laucher commands)

https://github.com/discourse/discourse/blob/master/docs/INSTALL-cloud.md#post-install-maintenance

1 Like

Thanks! I figured it out after a little more research. Posting it here to help others. If you used the DigitalOcean Discourse One Click Installer, follow these steps:

Open putty cmd window and type these commands in this order:

cd /var/discourse
./launcher stop app
./launcher start app

1 Like

If you have just added the plugin to your app.yml you will need to do a ./launcher rebuild app rather than a stop/start

3 Likes

There’s French translation available now. Thanks to GitHub user barto95100.

P.S. If you’d like to get this plugin in your language which is not available yet, you can message me with translations to client.yml/server.yml content or create a pull request yourself.

1 Like

Hi! Does anyone have some example screenshots of a buy / sell / marketplace category with these buttons / dialogs in it? Many thanks! Nick

1 Like

Hello, can we return/come back old status?
example,
Un Buy, Un Sell, UnExchange

This depens on how your forum is set up. If you can unarchive then you just change the topic title by hand and remove “[SOLD]” etc part from it. Our forum had moderators for Buy/Sell category and in order for people to revert the topic they had to ask moderator to change it :slight_smile: I don’t remember if achive/unarchive needed more user rights or was it a timed thing … that you could set it to some time period where user could changed it. My forum has since shut down and I don’t have access to one … maybe somone else following this thred can help you further?

2 Likes

unarchive will comback button :slight_smile:
thank you!

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks for this plugin. I notice these two Deprecation warning which may cause problems after update to Ember CLI. I would be appreciate if you could fix it. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Will take a look at this next week. Thanks for bringing it up.

2 Likes

Hello!
I got error message after 2.9.0.beta2 update.
Looks like extend-topic-for-sold-button involved.

[Error] Error: Could not find module `ember-addons/ember-computed-decorators` imported from `discourse/plugins/discourse-topic-trade-buttons/discourse/initializers/extend-topic-for-sold-button`
	_prepareInitializer (application-03f8ba9ac8254a233c32640d38f8984e.js:60:131)
	(анонимная функция) (application-03f8ba9ac8254a233c32640d38f8984e.js:65:93)
	forEach
	start (application-03f8ba9ac8254a233c32640d38f8984e.js:64:163)
	(анонимная функция) (start-discourse-81637605c9aa837e31086f280d3afdaa.js:4)
	dispatchEvent
	(анонимная функция) (start-discourse-81637605c9aa837e31086f280d3afdaa.js:36)
	Глобальный код (start-discourse-81637605c9aa837e31086f280d3afdaa.js:37)
1 Like

Hello,
I sent a PR to fix this.

2 Likes

Oh soot, totally forgort about this. And thanks for the PR @Don (which I also failed to notice) :slight_smile: It’s all because I’m not using this plugin anymore. But PR is approved now.

2 Likes

So I need rebuild to make things work?

1 Like

Yes, after rebuild or update the plugin from admin it should work.

1 Like

Just a heads up, I was struggling to find the options in the settings and then realized they’re there, just don’t have a header.

I suggest adding a header of Trading buttons above the 4 checkbox settings so it’ll stand out more.