We would appreciate it if our amazing community of translators could look at any pending translations in Transifex. I know some badge translations were recently moved around, so will need to be translated again.
Our plan for the stable branch:
- pull the latest translations for the 1.5.0 release as usual
- for about a week after the release, avoid making changes that affect translations
- merge translations into stable again for the 1.5.1 release so any broken translations can be fixed
Thanks again to everyone who contributes to our translation efforts!