- Create a new Discourse instance
- Create a new, non-admin user, and assign them Trust Level 4
- Log in as that user - they cannot see the [Lounge] category
- Create a new category accessible to
- Assign someone Trust Level 3 or 4
- Log in as that user - they cannot access that category
I suggest that the current TL groups are changed to mean “that trust level and any above it”, as right now the category permissions are one-dimensional (Create/Reply/See), and it doesn’t make sense for someone to lose privileges through some mistake of the forum admins as they advance in rank.