Unable to change setting of invite only forum (Bug)

Hi,

Before two days, I changed the forum registration to invite only just for testing. But today, I am trying to change the setting to defualt. I.e. unticking the invite only option. But after changing the setting when I reload the page it automatically tickes and activates the invite only option.

(Jay Pfaffman) #2

Just to be clear. You change the value, click the green check button, and then reload the page and when you reload the song has reverted? (mostly making sure that your are clicking that green button.

Pls check the below gif. I am unable to change the setting

(Jeff Atwood) #4

I am guessing you have a rogue or broken third party plugin installed?

I recently installed this GitHub - discourse/discourse-bbcode-color: A Discourse Plugin to support BBCode color tags. . It is causing the problem?

Update - I removed the bbcode color plugin but nothing changed. I have only default plugins installed now.

(Neil Lalonde) #6

Do you see any error in the javascript/developer console of your browser when you try to change the setting? Can you look in the logs (at /logs) for your site?

I cleared the error log and tried changing the invite only option. Now there are no errors in the error log. Whats the issue? Can somebody check it on their forum? How can I solve this?