User Page Period Chooser Quarterly Adjustment?

(Jonathan Rogers) #1

Is there a way to adjust/set/code the “period chooser” on the User Page Discourse Meta to a pre-determined quarterly beginning date? My 4 quarters would be: Jan 1st, April 1st, July 1st and Oct 1st. As it is now, it simple shows 90 days in the past from today’s date.

(Mittineague) #2

Not exactly like Users, but they may meet your needs.

In the Admin -> Dashboard page on the left side you will see
"Today - Yesterday - Last 7 Days - Last 30 Days - All"
The various links in the left column are clickable links that go to Report pages.
The Report pages have inputs for Start Date and End Date that you could use to get whatever range you were interested in.

(Jonathan Rogers) #3

Thank you. That gets me closer. What I’m attempting to achieve is to show the total content contribution per user by adding a users Topics created to their Replies within the last set quarter.

(Jonathan Rogers) #4

To reiterate, I’m attempting to provide a metric of total participation per user per fixed Quarter: Topics + Replies = Total Participation. Perhaps I need to have a plugin developed. I’ll gladly pay for consultation and development. However, I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something that I could easily set or code myself.

(Jeff Atwood) #5

You can use the data explorer plugin to query out what you need.

(Jonathan Rogers) #6

Thanks. I installed the plugin, it will be useful for some other things I’m up to. However, I’m trying to provide an easy user friendly way to present the data preferably on the User page.