Email setup is a pain compared to running Discourse. Is there any way to just run it without any email interactions at all ?
- Email is hard to setup: In my docker install install,
./launcher mailtest appis working perfectly but not when I sign up
- Privacy-sensitive website don’t use emails (for example reddit on HN )
- Make the admin easy to setup only with a command line like
- EDIT: Oups, saw Using Discourse without any email interaction
- Make emails easy to disable
- EDIT: Ooops too Is there a way to disable reply notification emails?
I don’t know if this is an already solved problem, it’s just a question.
EDIT: Consider this solved