4. So if I combine 1. and 2. that means that if I activate “Automatically set as primary group” for multiple existing groups, the order in which I do that matters (because the last one overwrites all previous ones (in case of overlapping membership), right?
tophee
(Christoph)
3
Related topics
| 글 | 댓글 | 조회수 | 활동 | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 'Make primary group' within a user group isn't changing user titles | 4 | 729 | 7월 9, 2024 | |
| I feel like there is some odd behavior with user titles, user groups, and setting primary groups | 0 | 284 | 8월 25, 2023 | |
| Improve titles with primary groups | 1 | 857 | 11월 26, 2018 | |
| Primary group not made primary | 6 | 1358 | 11월 23, 2018 | |
| Add option to set primary group if no current primary group | 10 | 3088 | 10월 16, 2017 |