4. So if I combine 1. and 2. that means that if I activate “Automatically set as primary group” for multiple existing groups, the order in which I do that matters (because the last one overwrites all previous ones (in case of overlapping membership), right?
tophee
(Christoph)
3
相关话题
| 话题 | 回复 | 浏览量 | 活动 | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 'Make primary group' within a user group isn't changing user titles | 4 | 729 | 2024 年7 月 9 日 | |
| I feel like there is some odd behavior with user titles, user groups, and setting primary groups | 0 | 284 | 2023 年8 月 25 日 | |
| Improve titles with primary groups | 1 | 857 | 2018 年11 月 26 日 | |
| Primary group not made primary | 6 | 1358 | 2018 年11 月 23 日 | |
| Add option to set primary group if no current primary group | 10 | 3088 | 2017 年10 月 16 日 |