Yes, in my case I have a single user in 2 primary groups. When I set the 2nd group as primary in his user setting the last group (2nd) became the primary
dax
(Daniela)
4
الموضوعات ذات الصلة
| الموضوع | الردود | مرات العرض | النشاط | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 'Make primary group' within a user group isn't changing user titles | 4 | 729 | 9 يوليو 2024 | |
| I feel like there is some odd behavior with user titles, user groups, and setting primary groups | 0 | 284 | 25 أغسطس 2023 | |
| Improve titles with primary groups | 1 | 857 | 26 نوفمبر 2018 | |
| Primary group not made primary | 6 | 1358 | 23 نوفمبر 2018 | |
| Add option to set primary group if no current primary group | 10 | 3088 | 16 أكتوبر 2017 |