Can anybody point me at reference documentation / spec for the marking a topic as “unlisted”?
For both public topics and private messages…
What exactly does unlisted do?
- Not display topics on generally on latest list and in categories?
- What about for those people involved in the topic already?
- Do the existing users involved in the topic get notifications if another member posts a reply or “likes”?
- Are emails prevented?
- Do topics continue to be listed under the users profile?
- Do users get told a topic has been made unlisted / listed again?
- Does it do anything different for private messages?