Quick follow up, I did look at the code for Carbon Ads in the Ad Plugin, and I have a conceptual understanding of how this was done, so hopefully we can use this a springboard to implement Ad Butler. Thanks for the heads up on Carbon Ads.
sfoster
9
関連トピック
| トピック | 返信 | 表示 | アクティビティ | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Discourse Advertising Plugin (Ads) | 29 | 65127 | 2026 年 10 月 5 日 | |
| Inserting a custom script after Header | 9 | 2109 | 2020 年 8 月 3 日 | |
| Request: House Ads Plugin | 11 | 3467 | 2018 年 10 月 26 日 | |
| Monetization with an ad management partner | 8 | 731 | 2024 年 3 月 25 日 | |
| I want to add adsense code in <head> for activet adsence account | 5 | 230 | 2024 年 9 月 18 日 |