Client Side Route

AI-generated summary

Harshit_Dave asks for guidance on creating a client-side route in Discourse. merefield initially suggests using the custom homepage feature or an add-on for complex needs. However, Harshit_Dave clarifies that they are specifically looking to implement a custom route similar to the discourse-subscriptions plugin, citing a specific route map example. Despite creating the necessary route map and template files in the correct directories, the user reports that it is not working and seeks further assistance. The thread concludes with Harshit_Dave reiterating the request for guidance on creating a new client-side route.

Hello,

Can someone guide me how can I create a route on client side?

Thanks!

See:

If your needs get more complex you could look at our solution here:

Hi @merefield,

Thanks for the message. Sorry for the confusion. But, I am looking for something like this

I tried this way but somehow it is not working for me. I did created route map file in assets/javascripts/discourse and hbs file in assets/javascripts/discourse/templates. Am I missing something to create route on client side?

Can anyone guide me how can I create a new route in client side only?