I can’t comment on it, but just for information: Its uptime on OpenRouter and on its status page says good uptime. I wonder if it’s just those pages not being updated yet or a Discourse issue or site misconfiguration
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 我想调研一下,大家discourse ai 插件都用的什么大模型? | 4 | 108 | September 21, 2026 | |
| I need help to configure LLM DeepSeek R1 0528 - free for Automatic translations with Discourse AI | 33 | 1271 | December 3, 2025 | |
| Debugging Discourse's AI Features: When OpenAI Responds but Forum Doesn't | 5 | 473 | July 3, 2024 | |
| Reasoning Models 400 error | 7 | 445 | January 28, 2025 | |
| Internal Server Error 500- Manual configuration [ Discourse AI] | 7 | 430 | September 5, 2025 |

