Thanks, I might be confused but when I impersonate one of my users at TL2 I cannot see the invites ‘tab’ on their preferences. Is there another way to create an invite? Am I missing something?
ggstuart
(Graeme Stuart)
6
Sujets connexes
| Sujet | Réponses | Vues | Activité | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Better way for my users to invite others? | 35 | 5751 | Octobre 14, 2020 | |
| Who can invite new users? Can I configure that? | 4 | 1673 | Décembre 19, 2023 | |
| Trusted users cannot invite when must approve users admin setting enabled | 8 | 1065 | Juin 2, 2021 | |
| User Invite not visible to "min TL to allow invite" | 3 | 536 | Novembre 23, 2020 | |
| Allowing users to send invites | 1 | 1744 | Décembre 31, 2015 |