manut
(Manuel Tancoigne)
September 29, 2026, 9:52am
1
On a fresh dev container:
open “/logs”
on another tab, visit a few pages, change tabs
“/logs” get filled with ActionController::RoutingError (No route matches [POST] "/srv/se")
I tracked down the issue to /frontend/discourse/app/services/human-activity-tracker.js.
1 Like
I’m getting this fairly frequently on my dev instance too (not on ESR). It just logs in the browser console randomly. Weird.
1 Like
nat
(Natalie T)
September 29, 2026, 2:21pm
5
Thanks for letting us know.
I’ve informed the relevant team about this, though it might take a bit of time for a response here.
1 Like
tgxworld
(Alan Tan)
September 30, 2026, 12:06am
6
Thank you for the report!
@kris.kotlarek Fixed this in PERF: Reduce session engagement beacon traffic - Pull Request #42712 - discourse/discourse - GitHub and I’ve just backported the fix to 2026.7
By dev instance, do you mean your development environment? The /srv/se requests should not be happening in the development environment by default unless a particular ENV has been configured.
1 Like