Coming from that reply and also a recently created topic, I wonder how to handle the personal messages on ‘system’ and all the AI bots without the need to use the console and/or impersonate those users.
Is workflows currently capable of forwarding them and is this the suggested approach? I saw new commits related (and I am very excited about them) but I think they were not actually designed for this use case and do not solve the issue I am bringing here to discuss.
Perhaps also adding an HTTP node to invite staff members to those messages could work, but I feel that is a little over-engineered.
What I want? Track system and bots personal messages in a simple, reliable and suggested approach.
Disabling their mentioning and PMs could disable simple methods that users can follow to share feedback (something we want to be able to do) and adds inconsistency with the rest of the users as a side effect.
Open to discuss it and read thoughts, creative ways or workarounds.
