Admin Statistics Report

Hey @saiqulhaq! Glad to see you stopping by again.

As for maintaining the plugin, we wouldn’t ask you to do that for us for free (we adopted it as an officially supported plugin after all), so don’t worry about having to re-learn Ember to make people happy :stuck_out_tongue:

@simon has been working on a v2 for this plugin. At first we were planning to do it as an update, but it turned out so different that we’ll be launching a new, separate plugin instead. If you don’t have time to maintain this plugin (which is completely understandable) please let us know and we will mark it as unsupported.

6 Likes

Hi glad to see you too @erlend_sh :slight_smile:

Yea I understand, I just wanted to contribute and sharpen my skill, instead of playing online games everyday

OK great to hear that
I will try to get another idea then, you can mark this as unsupported
btw, do you know is there any dummy sql data that can imported to Discourse site for testing purpose, which has topics, reply, etc ?

thanks @jerdog, I very appreciate it
you may try V2 of this plugin when it has been released :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hmm, not that I know of. You’ll reach more people who can help if you start a new #dev topic and explain in more detail what you are trying to do.

1 Like

Has V2 for this plugin been released? Can you provide a url? I have not been able to find it.

Paul

No, v2 has not been released yet.

1 Like

Hi, @jomaxro @sam
I started use Discourse as admin since a few little weeks (is a wonderfull work), and I this plugin look great.
¿any news about V2? or any alternative with similar statistics?

thanks
Pablo

Hey Pablo!

This plugin is not developed by the Discourse team, so Sam and I have nothing to do with it. It was developed by a community developer. We can’t speak to when (or even if) a v2 is planned. Only the author of the plugin, or someone else in the community who takes it over, can do that.