Here’s how to reproduce this bug:
- ./launcher bootstrap app with a.com as hostname in app.yml
- Upload a picture in a post. Let’s say it is http://a.com/uploads/default/original/xxxx.png
- ./launcher rebuild app with b.com as hostname in app.yml
- Open the post in Step 2, you will see a broken picture.
- You will find that the picture is still refer to http://a.com/uploads/default/original/xxxx.png but not b.com
- If you edit the post, the preview on the right side shows the picture correctly
This bug remains even if you destroy and bootstrap again.
Another way to produce this bug: