Dark theme with block posts

Our forums have been progressing wonderfully, but does have suggestions for a web template I could use that keeps a similar color scheme/vibe for my general use website that these forums are going to be attached to?

I think I had an easier time wrapping my head around teaching myself linux from scratch and setting up a SSL Discourse server, doing something other people on discourse said wouldn’t work (getting Dreamhost SMTP to work) than I will building my own site without someone to point me in the correct direction.

@awole20 you’ve spoiled me with such a wonderfully designed dark theme, I have no idea where to look for a similar quality web template. I need a couple static information pages/drop downs for my non-profit, a calendar page for events, and a home screen that I can update regularly as I announce new events.

Thanks to a ton of content generated on our forums for our non-profit, I now have stuff to post on a website/facebook, but it won’t come across as well without the bolding, bulleting, etc. that I use on our forums.