Discourse Admin not accessible (3.3.0beta4)

AI-generated summary

The Discourse Admin panel is inaccessible after upgrading to 3.3.0beta4. bkuntz reported the issue, stating that admin functions were available after the initial rebuild but suddenly stopped working the next day. Rebuilding again and checking logs did not resolve the issue or show any errors. Moin suggested a potential solution related to Cloudflare auto-minify, which bkuntz appreciated.

Dear all,

Similar to this old post, I’m not able to access any admin function anymore.

Yesterday evening I did a rebuild to upgrade from 3.2.0 to 3.3.0beta4, everything went fine. After the rebuild everything was alright also on /admin.
Suddenly today neither me nor another admin can access it.
Section /about, is OK and all other moderating tools are available for us.

I did a new rebuild, no error either but still not working.
Logs are also not showing anything wrong.

./launcher logs app
x86_64 arch detected.
run-parts: executing /etc/runit/1.d/00-ensure-links
run-parts: executing /etc/runit/1.d/00-fix-var-logs
run-parts: executing /etc/runit/1.d/01-cleanup-web-pids
run-parts: executing /etc/runit/1.d/anacron
run-parts: executing /etc/runit/1.d/cleanup-pids
Cleaning stale PID files
run-parts: executing /etc/runit/1.d/copy-env
Started runsvdir, PID is 41
ok: run: redis: (pid 52) 0s
ok: run: postgres: (pid 50) 0s
supervisor pid: 54 unicorn pid: 82

If someone has an idea I would be very gladful

Thanks

Thanks a lot