Discourse AI Post Classifier - Automation rule

Just following up here to note that AI triage no longer needs the following thanks to @Roman_Rizzi work on improving the prompts

3 Likes

hey all! This is more of a kudos comment to becauseI wanted to first thank you all for supplying the information provided here in addition to the posts that I had perused regarding this feature.

It provided some much-needed context into how this work has been implemented. I am currently studying the measurement and identification of online Toxicity models in enterprise, social media, and especially smaller or growing communities and I have a lot of questions but nothing huge to report as of yet.

2 Likes

Quick follow-up - does it mean that the existing prompts that were already running should be updated?

2 Likes

Yes, existing prompts should be updated now to reflect the changes

2 Likes

AI Triage is fantastic! I’m looking forward how far we can go with it from classical ‘bag of words” algorithm. Post classifier is a great feature. I wonder if it there are plans to allow to use it with post approval queue. ( approve post count, approve unless allowed groups).

So basically use a classifier not only to add to queue for review but to automatically approve or reject from the queue. (I don’t mean handling flags only approvals)

I see AI post triaging and post review queue as complementary.

4 Likes