Embed Google Calendar plugin

That comment was published two years ago.

The plugin was merged into core, and then Discourse had changes around onebox and this feature, so i don’t know if this plugin is useful anymore. Should we change the category to broken-plugin and warn in the github repo? @riking @sam @neil

2 Likes

Fantastic, I will test this on a test site. Was actually just thinking about this for a new Discourse site I juts launched so that people can list events. Will this be able to do that?

Hi

I don’t mean to make people work on things that they don’t want to. But I have to say, having Google Calendar enbeded in the Discourse is so convenient for groups to list events.

Or, I think a plugin to let people insert Excel Tables is also very good.

Yours.

It’s still working on Discourse 1.6, 1.7.0, But not working on 1.7.1 or 1.8. New changes must have made this feather broken.

1 Like

Tell me how to insert Google Calendar into a publication, or at the moment it’s impossible?

1 Like

I would like to embed Google Calendar in a topic in my forum as well. Does anyone know the latest on this? Thanks!

@zogstrip fixed the one-boxing recently

5 Likes

During a routine check, we found that the plugin repository is 404 now.

Yikes, moved to #plugin:broken-plugin , but I guess we should just delete if this thing has no artifacts left behind.

1 Like